Great Party on the Wall Great Party on the Wall

i laik:)

In his darkened heart In his darkened heart

First off, the overall volume's a bit low, I would say raise it up

I think the melody and the flow of the song is its strong points. You can feel the touch of sadness and emotion oozing out of it :)
I also really like how you've made it minimal, not using too many instruments and overstretching it . That being said, it does start getting repetitive around the 1:50 mark. Try to work harder on finding the balance.

Overall well done :) 4/5

Lumina33 responds:

Hello, thank you very much for your review!! :)
According to the volume problem, I agree with you. :)
Being repetitive is, I guess, a problem I have. I often try to make quite long songs, but I end being repetitive. :)
Thank you for you review, it's helpful! :)

River of Illusions River of Illusions

Amazing composition !

Mind if I ask (in brief) which VST's and soundfonts you used for this?

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the compliment man, I used quite a few resources while making the tune, I'll see if I get time to post you a PM one of these days :)

Sleepycoaster -- Monsters Sleepycoaster -- Monsters

Impressive mixing and interesting instrumentation
I felt that it got slightly repetitive at some points
Also, I did feel like some of the melodies did not fit in (such as the xylophone thing at 1:28), and it did sometimes feel messy. Try to be more minimal
You should put more thought into the song structure, as well as transitions (e.g. 2:00)

4/4 keep it up :)

End of a dream (WIP) End of a dream (WIP)

Hey man, finally got round to reviewing this :D

I love the ominous intro atmosphere, I would have liked their to be more complexity about the time the piano first starts (I felt like something was missing at that point). However the melody does pick up and as you said it is a really nice melody, great work in bringing in the percussion, and around the 0:40 I'm feeling it more :) The build-up following that could use some more work though.

Hope everything's good with you mate! :)

Fabyy responds:

Thanks man!
I actually put that project back a little to work on some new stuff (I just finished another one) and play around with some tools and melodies.

Nice to hear from you again :D

Fairytale Gone Bad REMIX Fairytale Gone Bad REMIX

Duude this song was played on greek radio so often xD
love the energy in this, great remix!! 5/5

TastyTeo responds:

haha yesss, thanksssssssss :DDDDD

Taking Flight (HDF2) Taking Flight (HDF2)

So dreamy soft and beautiful. I love the synths you've used as well as the pads. The percusssion used should have been mixed better in my opinion, and certain transitions such as around 2:13 felt slightly empty and abrupt.
4.5/5 in review, 5/5 in rating very good job please keep it up!

Music-story responds:

Will consider your suggestions. More time will be spent on percussion.

It seems people are saying different areas of the song as having a poor transition. I guess its a mixture of opinion and lack of experience on my part to get all of them flowing better. I'll continue to improve.

Review for a review as I notice you have music too.

Bye for now

The Festival The Festival

Just wonderful, although I feel like that clap which comes in at 1:08 is slightly too powerful. Well done :))

Step responds:

Noted! If I get round to opening the project file again I'll turn it down a little haha.

Thanks.

@ndrea - Reborn (Teaser) @ndrea - Reborn (Teaser)

imo this should be made into a loop :)) Great job on this!

Blind Maiden Blind Maiden

This is absolutely amazing!! I'm honestly speechless haha, there's nothing bad I can comment on. Wonderful mixing, chilling vocals, well thought out arrangement. I guess all I can say is keep it up :D

etherealwinds responds:

Aw this is real sweet of you, deeply appreciated!! Thank you :-)